Would you like to fly like a superhero? This is your moment! Find balance, experience the true meaning of freedom, and discover a blue horizon that becomes your territory. Once you dominate the art of flyboarding, your personalized pilot will teach you how to reach the sky and then dive into the water just like a dolphin.
About the Package:
Within the beautiful setting of the Nichupte Lagoon waters, adventurers from all over the world seek life-changing experiences, which combine nature and innovative technology. For all of them Flyboard was created, a totally different water sport, which will take you to fly over the water aboard boosted by water streams.
Before starting this amazing flight, you’ll get an instruction session from your certified pilot on a floating platform, so you can learn how to use the equipment. Once you complete this step, you’ll be outfitted with the Flyboard equipment and hop in the water to start your flight.
Get into the water and signal to your guide to increase the throttle, forcing 2 massive streams of water to shoot from underneath your foot. Rise up to heights of 30 feet (9 m) and hover weightlessly in the air. As you get more comfortable with the sensation of flying, experiment with a few steady turns before you move on to more advanced maneuvers, like corkscrews and maybe even flips!
After your flight, you’ll go back to the dock and take off your gear.
Stop dreaming and start flying on your Flyboard.
Discover a totally different water sport.
Learn to fly like a superhero, flying over the water.
The perfect activity for thrill-seekers and aquatic adventurers.
Specialized bilingual pilot.
Guided Flyboard session.
Safety equipment (lifejacket & helmet).
Bathrooms and shower area.
Photos & videos
What to bring:
* Passport or ID card
* Comfortable clothes & shoes
* Biodegradable sunscreen
* Money for souvenirs or photos
° Cameras (GoPro)
° Valuable things
Notes Know before you book:
– You must be 12 years old to realize this activity
– The minimum weight to use the Jetpack is 100 lbs & a maximum of 285 lbs.
– If you have back, neck, joint, muscular problems or if you are pregnant, you should carefully consider whether to participate
– If you are 17 or younger, you must have your parent or guardian’s permission.
– An additional surcharge of 13 USD for the Dock Fee will be collected upon arrival.
– While participating in the activity, you cannot bring cameras of any kind, drones, or valuables things.
– It´s important to arrive 30 minutes prior to your reservation.
– Please bring your booking reservation and your ID.
There are no reviews yet.